Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet (A New Hope)
Created from the original mouldings of a Stormtrooper Stunt helmet used in the first Star Wars film A New Hope. This is the most authentic and accurate replica Stormtrooper Helmet available in the galaxy.
- Unique: we are the only Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet makers with an original Star Wars ‘A New Hope’ helmet.
- Accurate: every detail from this iconic Imperial Stormtrooper helmet has been carefully captured (e.g. visible surface texturing to the front of the helmet) to create a near perfect replica.
- Custom-built: this is not mass-produced collectable, it’s a hand-made prop re-created by specialist prop makers in the same style and spirit as the originals seen on screen.
- Authentic: each replica suit comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- 501st Legion: our Stormtrooper helmets are guaranteed to meet garrison admission criteria.
- Commission type: Fully built replica helmet assembled by the prop makers in our studio.
Each helmet is finished with hand painted details for that accurate “ANH” look.
These helmets are full prop replicas, with textured surface and ‘crushed’ tube bottoms. These are not mass produced collectables, they are hand made prop replicas, in the exact same style and spirit of the helmets used on set. This we believe is why you need this helmet.
The helmets plastic components comprises of a faceplate, back and cap and two separate ears. The helmet is then assembled by hand. We trim it to size, riveted it together and the ear caps are secured with screws. The internal components are then added, yellow foam star, green lighting film for the eye lens and an elastic chin strap, with replica vintage ’S’ spring snaps. The helmet is completed with accurate rubber trims and castings of our original Hovi-mix “Mic Tip” greeblies, Even the screws on this thing are matched to the original props. This level of detailing is why people choose RS time and time again.
Helmet stand sold separately.
Plastic gauge:1.5mm (as per original moulding)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) the original material, it holds paint well and is strong and flexible. Slightly creamy white with a subtle gloss finish.
- PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)brilliant white with a high gloss finish for a more idealised Stormtrooper. UV stable.
Actual weight: 1kg
Shipping weight/volume: 6kg
Box dimensions:31cm x 31cm x 31cm
The helmets are made from the same gauge of plastic, to ensure the details are reproduced correctly. The thickness of the plastic we use does not alter the detailing. This is very important to us.
We are proud to offer the only true lineage props for a series of characters from the original trilogy of Star Wars movies.
About the Stormtrooper
From the minds of George Lucas and Ralph McQuarrie (Concept Artist), the original Stormtrooper character was bought to life by John Barry (Production Designer), John Mollo (Wardrobe Designer) Bob Walker (Graphic Artist) and sculptors Brian Muir (armour) and Liz Moore (helmet).
Fifty sets of armour were made for the film. Surviving sets of armour used for “A New Hope” would later go on to be reconditioned and reused for “The Empire Strikes back”.
Here at RS Prop Masters we are the only helmet makers with original Star Wars “A New Hope” stunt helmet which enables only us to faithfully and painstakingly recreate every detail of the original.
Customers purchasing a Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet will receive hologram authentication stickers and Certificate of Authenticity.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 30 cm|